Yoz peeps!!! I am Regina. I hope you enjoy my following postings about the P5 Camp. I am so excited about this blogging thingie! It's like really fun and nice to put all our thoughts through blogging! C u in my next blogs. Latinqueen regina signing off...
About Me
- Name: Latinqueen Regina
I think I can change the whole world but all that I do is deceive myself. I do not accept what life has given me. Instead, I request and try to change but all that has led me nowhere. I'm lost in a world that I'm trying to change or is it the other way round...

8 Comments:
At 3:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
latinqueen??
At 9:43 AM,
Latinqueen Regina said…
Yeah...My name means queen in Latin.
At 4:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
oh
At 2:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
hey becks,heard that you broke up with dave...true or not??
and for regina...should i call u queen in school??
At 4:28 AM,
Latinqueen Regina said…
Um... No thank you... I prefer to be called simply Regina...
At 12:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
oh
At 10:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
oh...
At 7:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
oh
Post a Comment
<< Home